This is the Linux app named Archivist NetDCA whose latest release can be downloaded as archivist-0.6.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Archivist NetDCA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONArchivist is a network device configuration archiving program, using Subversion as revision control system.
You can use Archivist to back-up and track configuration changes made on routers and switches in your network. Thanks to multithreaded operation, Archivist can be quite fast. In a few minutes, you can check and archive configuration of more than 2 thousand devices.
Supported are: Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Cisco CatOS, Cisco FWSM, Cisco ACE, Juniper JUNOS and Brocade/Foundry MLX series.
Archivist source repository can be found at Github: https://github.com/woytekm/archivist
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/archivistndca/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.