This is the Linux app named Arduino Solar Controller whose latest release can be downloaded as PhotoPack.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino Solar Controller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arduino Solar Controller
DESCRIPTIONAn Arduino based Solar Controller, for controling a water heating solar panel. Both the software and hardware designs for the controller and also notes on the solar panel.
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinosolarcon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.