This is the Linux app named aredis whose latest release can be downloaded as aredis-1.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aredis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AREDIS (Asynchronous REDIS java client) is a java client for the Redis Cache server (http://redis.io) designed for performance and efficiency.
It has only one connection to each server and uses pipelining for performance rather than connection pooling.
It uses the Java 7 NIO based Asynchronous channel API for socket communication to the Redis server.
Important features are Data Handler API for storing Objects, OPTI_JAVA_HANDLER for efficient storage of Java Objects, built-in gzip compression, subscribe API for messaging, support for Lua scripts, key hash based sharding, Future results for use in regular synchronous applications, connection pool for Redis transactions using WATCH and auto closing of idle connections.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aredis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.