This is the Linux app named Arkanoid - Break the Bricks Game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Arkanoid-BreaktheBricks-v184.108.40.206Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arkanoid - Break the Bricks Game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arkanoid - Break the Bricks Game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Welcome to Arkanoid - Break the Bricks v220.127.116.11
This game is a cross-platform, arcade game inspired by one of the most popular game of old time, The Arkanoid. This game is an approach to create a brick breaking game with more unique features and some new challenges with new cool look.
Download and play this game and let me know how was the game. And don't forget to rate and review my project.
# If you want to see some more cool features in the next version of this game, you can suggest me in Discussion Section.
- 15 Levels
- 7 Different Cool Powers
- Multiple powers can be active at the same time
- Special Objects
- Life upgrades
- Advance Sound Settings
- Reset and Pause Game options
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Hint
- Social media direct Links
- About Game Section
Unix Shell, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arkanoid-break-the-bricks-game/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.