This is the Linux app named armorpaint whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named armorpaint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ArmorPaint is stand-alone software designed for physically-based texture painting. Drag & drop your 3D models and start painting. Receive instant visual feedback in the viewport as you paint. Work fast with the convenience of nodes. Paint with fully procedural materials. Build fill layers with material nodes. Use brush nodes to create patterns and procedural brushes. ArmorPaint is designed from scratch to run completely on the GPU. This results in a smooth 4K painting experience on medium-power integrated hardware. Up to 16K texture painting is seamless using a high-end graphics card. Ray-traced baking, painting effects and viewport rendering feature running on Direct3D12 and Vulkan are in progress. ArmorPaint is powered by an in-house 3D rendering engine to achieve the best painting experience.
- ArmorPaint is a software for 3D PBR texture painting
- If you are compiling git version of ArmorPaint, then you need to have a compiler
- Visual Studio - Windows, clang + deps - Linux, Xcode - macOS / iOS, Android Studio - Android
- Release builds Optional, used for best performance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/armorpaint.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.