This is the Linux app named ArpSite Content Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as arpsite-3.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArpSite Content Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ArpSite Content Management System
DESCRIPTIONWWW XML+XSLT Content management system on J2SE with Tomcat and SQL-92 compatiblity database (like free MySQL or Oracle). Supports many sites, many groups, many users. XML-definition of content types, security system. Created with Apache Avalon.
- One CMS for multiple sites
- Multilingual interface
- Low project's cost
- Fast project management
- Integrated WYSIWYG editor
- Advanced user rights management
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arpsite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.