This is the Linux app named ART-DECOR whose latest release can be downloaded as eXist-db-setup-2.2-rev0000.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ART-DECOR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ART-DECOR is an open-source tool suite that supports the creation and maintenance of HL7 Templates, Value Sets as well as Data Sets and features cloud-based federated Building Block Repositories (BBR) for Templates and Value Sets. The tool offers a Data Set and a Scenario editor, two Template editors, a Value Set editor and includes browsers for various international terminologies such as LOINC.
It supports comprehensive collaboration of team members within and between governance groups. For an overview see also ART-DECOR: An Open-Source Tool Bridging the Chasm Between Clinicians and Health IT, HL7 News, September 2014, here.
ART-DECOR is used in countries throughout Europe and other parts of the world, e.g. the national infrastructure ELGA in Austria, the Dutch Nictiz, the Dutch RIVM, HL7 and IHE Germany.
Please note we have moved from subversion to git at:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/artdecor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.