This is the Linux app named AS Arrow to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AS_Arrow_010.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AS Arrow to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AS Arrow to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:AS refer to Add and Sub. During the game process, the card present as Arrow.
Delete all card to win. User can drag and drop card from cards library to original
6 cards. At the game start, original 6 cards look like:
User can connect d, e, f cards. Once d and e are deleted, user can connect to b.
Cards are positive for a, b, c, d, e, f. And then connecting card is negative.
In the similar way, the next card is positive (add/plus), and then the card is negative
(subtract/minus). The row of cards can be deleted as sum (add/subtract) of cards is 0. (J is 11,Q is 12, K is 13)
If the number of cards is 12, but can't be deleted now.
The game is over. By the way, if cards library is empty and user can't win,
the game is over.
1. Click "NEW GAME!" can start a new game.
2. Click cheat image (NOT text), can ON/OFF cheat information. Cheat is ON by default.
But I suggest OFF, to play real AS Arrow.
- Poker Game
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/as-arrow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.