This is the Linux app named ASDM-NoC whose latest release can be downloaded as asdmnoc_v0.2.000.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ASDM-NoC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project provide a reconfigurable asynchronous SDM router which can be configured
into a basic wormhole router or an SDM router with multiple virtual circuits in every
* 5-port router for mesh network (0 south, 1 west, 2 north, 3 east, 4 local)
* The dimension order routing (XY routing)
* Available flow control methods: wormhole, SDM, VC
* Reconfigurable number of virtual circuits, buffer size, data width
* Fully synthesizable router implementation
* SystemC testbench provided
* Routers are written in synthesizable SystemVerilog
* Test benches are provided by SystemC
* The open source Nangate 45nm cell library
* Synopsys Design Compiler (Synthesis)
* Cadence IUS -- NC Simulator (for SystemC/Verilog co-simulation)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asdmnoc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.