This is the Linux app named asm2ace to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as asm2ace_v.0.6.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named asm2ace to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
asm2ace to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Convert the Celera ASM assembly format to the Consed ACE or the CAF file format.
- Write Consed ACE format
- Write Sanger CAF format
- Write PHD format of assembled reads
Perl DBI/DBD, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asm2ace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.