This is the Linux app named Aspose Maven for NetBeans whose latest release can be downloaded as com-aspose-maven-1.0-for-NB8.nbm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aspose Maven for NetBeans with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Aspose Maven for NetBeans
This is another NetBeans IDE Plugin released by Aspose pty ltd, but for creating the Aspose Maven based projects in NetBeans IDE.
Comes with "Aspose Maven Project Wizard" which let you create Aspose Maven based project by selecting Aspose Java APIs through the wizard steps and add the references of Aspose APIs Maven dependencies into the newly created Maven Project's pom.xml.
Created Aspose maven based project will always contain the selected Aspose Java APIs latest version Maven dependencies from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository.
The plugin supports the following formats:
Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, ...)
Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX, ...)
Microsoft Power Point (PPT, PPTX, ...)
Outlook Emails (MSG, ...)
Microsoft Visio Drawings (VSD)
Microsoft Project Management (MPP)
- This plugin helps you to explore Aspose Java components inside your favorite NetBeans IDE.
- Aspose Maven Project wizard creates a new project by fetching and referencing Aspose APIs maven dependencies from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository.
- Aspose Maven Project wizard allows you to select APIs from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java.
- Once specific API is selected, its latest maven dependency reference is automatically retrieved from Aspose Cloude Maven Repository and added in pom.xml of the maven project.
- New created maven project is ready to debug/evaluate, all aspose apis maven dependency references are automatically added.
- With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose APIs because the created maven project will always contain the selected Aspose APIs latest version maven dependencies.
Information Technology, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asposemavenfornetbeans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.