This is the Linux app named assimilate3d to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as assimilate3d-0.1.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named assimilate3d to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
assimilate3d to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONassimilate3d is a SDL/OpenGL mutliplatform 3D game engine made to experiment with 3D engine concepts and present the findings to amateur game programmers in an easy to understand format. Some features: Quake3 BSP maps, key bindings, Quake console
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/assimilate3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.