This is the Linux app named astCUP whose latest release can be downloaded as astCUP.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named astCUP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONExtension of the CUP parser generator for working with abstract syntax trees (ast). Implements support for class hierarchy generation and automatic tree building from CUP grammar specification files. Version 10k of CUP is used.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astcup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.