This is the Linux app named AstrolabiumPlus whose latest release can be downloaded as Planetarium2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AstrolabiumPlus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virtual Planetarium and other astronomical calculation routines of the Positional Astronomy (Ephemeris Calculation / ISS Visibility / Eclipses / Calendar) --- GUI based on Delphi/Free Pascal, Source Code alternatives based on Python 2.5 and Java 1.6
- Virtual Planetarium in Delphi/Free Pascal
- astronomical Ephemeris Calculation
- planets, Sun, Moon, satellites and calendar
- source code in Python 2.5 and Java 1.6
- additional code in MATLAB and FreeMat
- numeric integrator for N body systems
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astrolabium2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.