This is the Linux app named Atlantida Multilingual Dictionary whose latest release can be downloaded as atla_032.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Atlantida Multilingual Dictionary with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Atlantida Multilingual Dictionary
Atlantida is an open source multilingual dictionary written in Java. It can translate words from one language to another and pronounce them. As of version alpha 0.15, Atlantida uses XDXF dictionary format.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.