This is the Linux app named Atreis Information Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as atreisIM-src.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Atreis Information Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Atreis Information Manager
Atreis IM is a flexible and extendable hierarchical information manager written in Java. The program includes an easy to use user-interface, full search capabilities, and the display of information can be customized by extending a couple Java interfaces.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.