This is the Linux app named audenc whose latest release can be downloaded as audenc-3.3.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named audenc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Batch script for audio encoding. Supports MP3, AAC, Vorbis, FLAC, AC3 and WAV (decoding) output and is intended to be used on directories with audio files. Filtering through MPlayer and automatic tagging with MediaInfo is also supported.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/audenc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.