This is the Linux app named NuzeBot whose latest release can be downloaded as NuzeBot-2.1.0-Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NuzeBot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a customizable bot to finds news. It is coded in C for maximum efficiency. It can be made to find the news that interests you and reject everything else. You can view the most interesting headlines from many websites, all on one page.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nuzebot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.