This is the Linux app named Audio Archive Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as AudioArchiveToolbox_5.0.0_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Audio Archive Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Audio Archive Toolbox
Audio Archive Toolbox is a Windows based suite of tools to compress audio files from 16 or 24 bit wav format, to mp3, aac (m4a), ogg, opus, and flac formats. It can also add ID3V2 tags to compressed audio files, create md5 checksum files for all compression formats, and create ffp checksums for FLAC files. AATB can also delete redundant wav files after compression, saving space for archiving.
- Converts WAV audio files to various compressed formats
- Creates MD5 checksums, FFP checksums, and shntool reports
- Creates .cue files for burning CDs
- Uses .info.txt metadata to tag compressed files with Author, Title, etc.
- Deletes redundant files after compression to FLAC saving space
- Decompresses FLAC files to WAV format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aatb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.