This is the Linux app named Audio to midi converter whose latest release can be downloaded as wave2mid-0.2.15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Audio to midi converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Audio to midi converter
Audio a Midi bajo octave. Solo soporta wav, pero pretendo que acepte otros.
Quiero prepararlo para polifonía.
<p>Audio to Midi converter, under octave, it only supports wav, but I pretend it to accept another files.
I want to improve it to polyphonic.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wave2mid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.