This is the Linux app named CSV Mesh Importer for Blender whose latest release can be downloaded as csv_mesh_importerv0_7_alpha4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSV Mesh Importer for Blender with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CSV Mesh Importer for Blender
This is a Python script for Blender 2.5x and it imports a CSV file into Blender and creates meshes, such as vertices, edges and faces. This project has just started, please wait for a while.
Please go to the page given below for the information of how to start to use this and its details.
- This can import a CSV file and create meshes, such as vertices, edges and faces.
- This can import two types of CSV files: point list containing X, Y, Z columns and X-Y point 2D table (matrix). (The .zip file includes some sample .csv files that this can handle.)
- Not Yet : To import with more detailed settings like gains, bias, etc.
- Not Yet : To import automatically without setting in the UI.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csv-me-importer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.