This is the Linux app named AudioCuesheetEditor whose latest release can be downloaded as AudioCuesheetEditor-windows-v2.4.4-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AudioCuesheetEditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Annoyed of writing your audio cuesheets via text editor? Here comes the solution! AudioCuesheetEditor helps you editing your audio cuesheet file.
With AudioCuesheetEditor you can import textfiles, edit the imported data and afterwards export to a working audio cuesheet. There are also other export posibilities like csv or xml. Feel free to try it ;).
- Import Textfiles (Scheme can be changed in Options)
- Import existing cuesheets
- Edit Imported Data
- Edit Cuesheet in GUI
- Several logical test (starttime < endtime,etc) with warning for users
- Export as Cuesheet
- Export profiles can be configured (*.csv,*.txt, etc.)
- Several Options
- Automatic Update recognition
- Drag & Drop
- Audio playback
- Graphical feedback for warnings (orange backround)
- Media Keyboard support
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/audiocuesheet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.