This is the Linux app named mod_MumbleLink whose latest release can be downloaded as MumbleLink-1.8-4.1.2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mod_MumbleLink with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Mod so that Minecraft now natively supports Mumble's positional audio feature. This means: Directional and positionally attenuated VOIP in relation to the game world.
Please visit the Forum for information about the newest Version!
Main Forum-Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1272675
TheSkorm's Fork on GitHub: https://github.com/TheSkorm/mod_mumblelink
Donations are greatly appreciated: https://sourceforge.net/donate/?user_id=2370023
- postional audio for Minecraft
- Mumble Positional Audio "Extended Support"
- requires MinecraftForge
- compatible with Minecraft 1.0.0 to Minecraft 1.8
- compatible with Minecraft Beta 1.4, 14_01, 1.5_01
- compatible with Mumble 1.2.2 - 1.2.4
- compatible with Mumble Link Plugin 1.2.0
- compatible with PR_Mumble1.0
Advanced End Users, Developers
C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modmumblelink/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.