This is the Linux app named AudSub Splitter whose latest release can be downloaded as AudSub_Splitter188.8.131.52src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AudSub Splitter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
this program is a GUI for vfr.py and trimsubs
Can split audio and subtitle files and timecodes files and more, and make a chapter files too.
Except the input of avs script path which has trims line in trims field, there a Special feature of this GUI which is you can use the trims line in trims field, that mean you can choose what suits you of inputting avs script, or put the trims line
vs project http://www.mediafire.com/?nyuq655vwd7uq
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aud-subsplitter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.