This is the Linux app named BvhViewer whose latest release can be downloaded as bvhviewer_win32_bin_v0.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BvhViewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a program to view BvhFiles (a Motion capture format). In a nutshell, it shows 3D animated characters. It uses OpenGL.
Ceci est un programme permettant de lire les fichiers Bvh (un format de motion capture). Il montre des personnages animés en 3D
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bvhviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.