This is the Linux app named Aura XML-RPC Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as aura-xmlrpc-0.1-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aura XML-RPC Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Aura XML-RPC Framework
Aura is a plug-and-play XML-RPC application framework in PHP5. It bundles an XML-RPC client and an XML-RPC server. It has simple and clean API and allows exposing already written functions and classes as web services for instant productivity.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aura-xmlrpc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.