This is the Linux app named Auto whose latest release can be downloaded as AutoCommon1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Auto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Auto is a collection of source code generators for Java. Java is full of code that is mechanical, repetitive, typically untested and sometimes the source of subtle bugs. Sounds like a job for robots! The Auto subprojects are a collection of code generators that automate those types of tasks. They create the code you would have written, but without the bugs. Save time. Save code. Save sanity. Some of Auto subprojects are AutoFactory, JSR-330-compatible factories, AutoService, provider-configuration files for ServiceLoader, AutoValue, immutable value-type code generation for Java 7+, and Common, helper utilities for writing annotation processors. Auto is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- JSR-330-compatible factories
- Provider-configuration files for ServiceLoader
- Immutable value-type code generation for Java 7+
- Helper utilities for writing annotation processors
- Create the code you would have written, but without the bugs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/auto.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.