This is the Linux app named Auto-Keyboard whose latest release can be downloaded as Auto-KeyboardV22.214.171.124.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Auto-Keyboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Save configuration file.
Load configuration file.
Easy edit configuration from application or directly to conf file that is written in XML format.
You can minimize and application works from system tray.
Works in background
- Auto Text
- Save Settings
- Load Settings
- Easy modify settings
- Works in background
- Free and Open Source
- Small and Simple
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/auto-keyboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.