This is the Linux app named kchmviewer whose latest release can be downloaded as kchmviewer-7.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kchmviewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
kchmviewer is a reader for CHM (Winhelp) and EPUB files using Qt toolkit with optional KDE support. The main point of kchmviewer is compatibility with non-English chm files, including most international charsets.
- CHM and EPUB format support
- Standalone viewer, depends on Qt/Webkit only. Optional KDE support
- Tab browsing, built-in search, persistent bookmarks...
- Best multilanguage support; correctly shows non-English chm files, including Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese and others
- Could be integrated into other apps via DBUS interface
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kchmviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.