This is the Linux app named auto-sklearn whose latest release can be downloaded as Version0.14.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named auto-sklearn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
auto-sklearn is an automated machine learning toolkit and a drop-in replacement for a scikit-learn estimator. auto-sklearn frees a machine learning user from algorithm selection and hyperparameter tuning. It leverages recent advantages in Bayesian optimization, meta-learning and ensemble construction. Auto-sklearn 2.0 includes latest research on automatically configuring the AutoML system itself and contains a multitude of improvements which speed up the fitting the AutoML system. auto-sklearn 2.0 works the same way as regular auto-sklearn. auto-sklearn is licensed the same way as scikit-learn, namely the 3-clause BSD license.
- Supports practitioners and researchers with the tedious task of designing machine learning pipelines
- Enables AutoML systems to work well on large datasets under rigid time limits
- PoSH Auto-sklearn introduces even more ways of running AutoML
- auto-sklearn frees a machine learning user from algorithm selection and hyperparameter tuning
- auto-sklearn is licensed the same way as scikit-learn, namely the 3-clause BSD license
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/auto-sklearn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.