This is the Linux app named AutoHarp to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AutoHarp-2.1Demo.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AutoHarp to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AutoHarp to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Various applications that assist Harp Roleplayers in creating character sheets, track combat and more. Currently includes the Harp Fantasy system, Martial Law, College of Magics and Harp Sci Fi and Harp Sci-Fi XTreme.
- Create Character Sheets for Harp Fantasy and Harp Sci-Fi
- Track Combat for Harp Fantasy Core Rules and Harp Sci-Fi Core Rules
- Add levels, equipment, talents, spells, psi abilities, skills, traits, defenses, etc...
- Print your character sheet in a easy-to-use format
- Database written in XML and fully customizable.
- Add user specific data and rules for creating characters.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autoharpsuite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.