This is the Linux app named Autonom to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as autonom-v1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Autonom to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Autonom to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Autonom is a development project whose aim is to automatically find a way in a maze. It originally will be used in an unknown place by an autonom entity in order for it to find its way, without any human intervention.
Version 1.0.0 has been released for both on Linux and on Windows platforms. In this very first release, there's a two-dimensional matrix which is 10x10 size. Our autonom entity enters into the matrix from the pre-determined starting point which is (9,4). autonom is expected to find its way until it reaches the (0,x) point.
In version 1.0.0, we have limitations;
- We're in 2 dimensional world, meaning we have only x and y axis.
- We have a one-way graph. There's only one solution to find the way from the starting point to the (0,x) point.
Future versions will include 3 dimensional space and will include more complex mazes with many solutions.
Arda Ulas UNLU
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autonom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.