This is the Linux app named Avadan to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as avadan-data-0.19a.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Avadan to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Avadan to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Avadan is some kind of "rogue" or "hack" in space. Player travels from planet to planet in order to find the mystical oracles hidden on some of the planets. Once landed on one, player has to search rogue-like dungeons for the oracles.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avadan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.