This is the Linux app named Autoplot whose latest release can be downloaded as autoplot.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Autoplot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Autoplot is an interactive browser for data on the web. Give Autoplot a URL or local file name and it creates a sensible plot of the data. Autoplot allows you to interactively browse data stored in ascii, .cdf, netcdf, and many other formats.
- Plot data in many file formats, such as ASCII tables, WAV, FITS, CDF, CEF, OPeNDAP, JPEG, PNG, GIF,and NetCDF files
- Interactive data browsing
- Provide server-side graphics to clients with servlet support
- Jython scripting allows data to be mashed, visualized, and reformatted
- DOM and layout model allow for flexible applications to be developed
- Plug-in architecture and flexible data model allows for new data types to be consumed.
- Interface to Matlab, IDL, and Python allows easy and uniform data access.
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autoplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.