This is the Linux app named Open Source Point of Sale whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenSourcePOS3.2.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Source Point of Sale with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Source Point of Sale
Open Source Point of Sale is a web based point of sale system written in the PHP language. It uses MySQL as the data storage back-end and has a simple user interface.
**Active development and maintenance has been moved to github (see homepage link)**
If you like the project, and you are making money out of it on a daily basis, then consider to buy me a coffee so I can keep adding features.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensourcepos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.