This is the Linux app named AWGG whose latest release can be downloaded as AWGG_win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWGG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AWGG comes from Advanced Wget GUI. AWGG is a lightweight multiplatform and multilanguage download manager, basically a wget frontend and other tools like aria2, curl, youtube-dl and axel. AWGG is written in Free Pascal , using CodeTyphon and Lazarus IDE.
- Youtube downloads with youtube-dl engine.
- Torrents support with aria2 engine.
- Clipboard monitoring with domain filter.
- Drop box.
- Multiple schedules.
- Proxy support
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP.
- Multi threads downloads with aria2 and axel engine
- Manage multiple downloads engines at the same time.
- Magnet link support with aria2 engine.
- Notification system.
- Internet monitor.
- Batch download.
Win32 (MS Windows), Qt, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/awgg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.