Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Requires Node v10.0+
- Build SDK in existing project with NPM
- Requires CMake 3.1+
- Build the V2 SDK from source
- Build the V2 SDK and CRT from source
- Provides Samples
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aws-iot-device-sdk-js2.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.