This is the Linux app named AWStats whose latest release can be downloaded as awstats-7.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWStats with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AWStats is a free powerful and featureful server logfile analyzer that shows you all your Web/Mail/FTP statistics including visits, unique visitors, pages, hits, rush hours, os, browsers, search engines, keywords, robots visits, broken links and more
- Apache log file analyzer
- Mail log file analyzer
- FTP log file analyzer
- Html static or dynamic reporting
- Can process splitted log file for clusters
- High speed
- High log format size
- Can be enhanced by plugins
System Administrators, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/awstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.