This is the Linux app named B/Cache whose latest release can be downloaded as bcache_0.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named B/Cache with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONTransparent reverse cache: placed in front of a slow HTTP server to cache it. Handles URL mapping, cookie filtering, cookie-based authentication, different pages at a single address based on authentication, transparent proxying, variable caching policy..
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bcache/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.