This is the Linux app named BackDrop whose latest release can be downloaded as BackDrop-Windows-v1-1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BackDrop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BackDrop makes precision layouts of images for use as wallpaper on multi-monitor systems.
- Supports any arrangement of 1 to 4 monitors, each with a resolution up to 9999x9999
- Use JPG, PNG, or BMP files as image sources
- Save wallpaper files as JPG, PNG, or BMP
- Scale each source image to a precision resolution by specifying a new width or height, while maintaining aspect ratio
- Automatically crops image sections outside of wallpaper border
- Monitors automatically "snap" together at the corners [hold down Alt to prevent snapping while dragging monitors]
- Top-left or bottom-right corners of images automatically "snap" to monitor corners [hold down Alt to prevent snapping while dragging images]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/backdrop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.