This is the Linux app named baco whose latest release can be downloaded as baco.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named baco with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis program reads the script file where the you have declared a set of procedures about copy / backup operations, and executes the procedures in batch or interactive mode.
Read baco-readme.txt for a detailed explaination.
baco works with the Python3 interpreter.
- Accepts device labels (useful for removable devices)
- Works on both Linux and Windows
- You can define paths as variables
- You edit your procedures simply and fast, using a text editor
- Remote transfers (ftp)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baco/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.