This is the Linux app named Bacterial resource allocation whose latest release can be downloaded as Counting_strategy_Ecoli_AKremling_June2021.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bacterial resource allocation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bacterial resource allocation
For a paper accepted in "Metabolic Engineering", Matlab files to reproduce all simulations and figures are provided here. Included are the source files for the data sets that are used for the simulation. The publication can be found here:
Please note that files are updated in June 2021, the current zip file is named: "Counting_strategy_Ecoli_AKremling_June2021"
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bacterial-resource-allocation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.