This is the Linux app named HackMyResume whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.9.0-beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HackMyResume with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Create polished résumés and CVs in multiple formats from your command line or shell. Author in clean Markdown and JSON, export to Word, HTML, PDF, LaTeX, plain text, and other arbitrary formats. Fight the power, save trees. Compatible with FRESH and JRS resumes. HackMyResume is a dev-friendly, local-only Swiss Army knife for resumes and CVs. Use it to generate HTML, Markdown, LaTeX, MS Word, PDF, plain text, JSON, XML, YAML, print, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, and other arbitrary-format resumes and CVs, from a single source of truth, without violating DRY. Also, use it to analyze your resume for keyword density, gaps/overlaps, and other metrics. Convert resumes between FRESH and JSON Resume formats, and validate resumes against either format. HackMyResume is built with Node.js and runs on recent versions of OS X, Linux, or Windows.
- Choose from dozens of FRESH or JSON Resume themes
- Private, local-only resume authoring and analysis
- Analyze your resume for keywords, gaps, and other metrics
- Store your resume data as a durable, versionable JSON or YAML document
- Generate polished resumes in multiple formats without violating DRY
- Validate resumes against the FRESH or JSON Resume schema
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hackmyresume.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.