This is the Linux app named baffle whose latest release can be downloaded as baffle-0.99.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named baffle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONbaffle Is an extension to BF language (https://esolangs.org/wiki/brainfuck), which itself in turn is a extension of Turing machine. baffle extends BF by adding a stack, support for procedures, adding more arithmetic instructions, and a register. baffle can run original BF programs, and while it's not the fastest implementation of BF, but it's written in such a way that makes it easier to replace the instruction set, and to write similar languages.
Every cell is a single byte, and the tape wraps.
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baffle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.