This is the Linux app named Bait and Switch Honeypot System whose latest release can be downloaded as baitnswitch-b.2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bait and Switch Honeypot System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bait and Switch Honeypot System
Bait and Switch combines IDS tech (Snort primarily) and Honeypots into a new, more valuable, reactive system. After receiving an alert, B&S protects your server by silently redirecting hostile traffic to a honeypot while leaving other traffic alone.
Information Technology, System Administrators
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baitnswitch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.