This is the Linux app named BURDShell whose latest release can be downloaded as burdserver.dev-2.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BURDShell with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BURDShell is an extendable developer platform shell with common commands to help the developer manage and speed up their common tasks. It manages sites, databases, repos, backups, and apps. Once set up, the developer can enjoy the speed of setting up projects with the assurance of fast, restorable version controlled backups.
- Plugin extending shell functionality
- Apache management
- Backup management
- Website management
- Database management
- SVN management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/burdshell/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.