This is the Linux app named BallPlay Cupid to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BallPlayCupid_v17.05.05_Windows64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BallPlay Cupid to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BallPlay Cupid to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:BallPlay Cupid is an arcade puzzle games, in which you have a task to fulfil by changing the direction of the balls, by using tools. Complete the task and keep the required number of balls away from destruction.
- Mouse usage
- English and Dutch
- Compare your achievements with the rest of the world
- You can play the puzzles in any order you want, as it's the puzzling that counts.
- Your scores are stored. Can you best yourself? There is always a better way... maybe?
- Puzzle editor. Create your own puzzles and share them with the world.
- Playable on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Mac users can also install the game with homebrew: brew cask install phantasarproductions/casks/ballplay-cupid
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ballplay-cupid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.