This is the Linux app named bambooinvoice whose latest release can be downloaded as bamboo-1.0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bambooinvoice with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is a continuation of the original bambooinvoice project programmed by Derek Allard.
Please try the online demo at
You are in control. BambooInvoice sits on your server. Its your data. You never need to trust your invoicing data to anyone else, and you can get it out of the system easily.
BambooInvoice is easy to use, and easy on the eyes.
BambooInvoice is actively used and developed.
BambooInvoice is built atop modern coding standards.
BambooInvoice is internationalized. Currently it is available in English, French, German, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Swedish, Italian, and Estonian and more.
Built on the excellent CodeIgniter project.
BambooInvoice is released under theMIT license same as Codeigniter.
If you want to donate: https://www.paypal.me/bambooinvoice/20
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bambooinvoice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.