This is the Linux app named Bandwidth Monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as BWMonitor_1.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bandwidth Monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This application is developed in Java Swing Framework and here the user can select which network to monitor (displays bandwidth usage speed & network data usage).
This Application also have a system tray icon support so that User can view and control the application activities via the system tray Icon
2016 April 14th – Version 1.9
- Smashed some bugs
- User can now save the log when exiting the application.
- Enhance the log functionality.
- Able to view all the networks connection to your PC and monitor them
- Able to view both Upload & Download Speed Markings in a single frame
- Able to view Network Data Usage
- Able to use the System Tray Icon with ToolTip Monitoring and other activities.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bandwidthmonitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.