This is the Linux app named GXSM whose latest release can be downloaded as STMElektronics_05252004.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GXSM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GXSM -- Gnome X Scanning Microscopy: A multi-channel image and vector-probe data acquisition and visualization system designed for SPM techniques (STM,AFM..), but also SPA-LEED/LEED/LEEM data analysis. A plug-in interface allows any user add-on data-processing and special hardware and instrument support. Latest: NC-AFM and related explorative methods as SQDM can be configured. High-Speed external PAC-PLL hardware option with digital DSP link.
Based on several hardware options it supports a commercially available DSP hardware and provided also Open Source Code for all the low level signal processing tasks and instrument controls in a most flexible and adaptable manner.
All latest software is available via SVN only or Live Demo/Install CD: http://www.ventiotec.de/linux/GXSM-Linux.iso
- Scanning Probe Microscopy (and a like)
- Modes: STM, AFM (contact), NC-AFM with digital PLL for tuning fork (Q-Plus) like systems (MK3-A810-PLL needed) up to 75kHz (faster with external PLL), ...
- Single DSP based: Multi Channel/Mode Feedback, Scanning, Probing and more
- Multichannel, Multilayerd 2D Data Acquisition and Processing
- Multi Channel, each up to 4D, Data Handling and Visualization
- Multi dimensional Spectroscopic/.. Data Visualization and Analysis
- Multi dimensional data extraction with 1D/2D/3D and volumetric visualizations.
- Real Time (DSP level) Multi Pass Scanning and Probe Data Mapping
- Real Time 3D Visualizations (Open-GL 4.0 based)
- A embedded Python interpreter allows complex scriptable operation
- Integrated High Speed PAC/PLL (125MHz) add on option support via RedPitaya
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
Gnome, OpenGL, Plugins, GTK+
Python, C++, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gxsm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.